Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Leaving friends and a touch of home

Well yesterday was the last day of my Tassie roadtrip with two great new friends. It was sad to see them go but I'm glad to have a few more days here.

Nothing much exciting yesterday just shopping around Salamanca then back to the hostel for laundry (whoot whoot). However in the evening some of the other girls put on Grey's Anatomy and there were a few scenes that made me a touch homesick from Seattle. But don't you worry, I'm not headed home.

Today I have explored some of the local art galleries, had fish & chips served fresh from a boat, and tasted some of the local beverages produced at Lark Distillery. Now I'm heading up to Mt Wellington for some hopefully spectacular views of Hobart.

Tommorrows plan includes a trip to Cascade Brewery and then a flight to Sydney.

Hugs & Kisses to all y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment