Thursday, January 14, 2010

a little more time in the states

so today's flight to Sydney was looking a little on edge and I wasn't able to get rid of my car yesterday or a few other things that need to get done before I left .... which means I'm going to wait a few more days before leaving the country.

this all is going to allow me to get my ducks properly in a row (instead of just in the same pond) before leaving and also allows me to leave without anything hanging over my head :)

but today I made good steps, I gave my car to someone who really needs it and that felt good. much better than selling it to some doof that really just wants to make money off of it. I'm happy that I was able to help my neighbor out in a very real way.

I also think I figured out my tax extension form...you'd think its not hard, but without my W2 its just not easy to guess if I'm going to owe taxes or get money back... so anyways, enough about my little dramas.

And finally its final packing time. I'm pretty ready just the final narrowing down and walkabouts to check weight.

YAY!!! thanks for those who have sent good wishes I'm holding on to them as I continue to prepare to leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment