Sunday, January 24, 2010

80 & sunny

Ahhhhh, finally somewhere warm :) it was a little questionable looking when I landed in Honolulu but the sun came out and it was beautiful!


I'm here in Hawaii for 3 days before I head to Oz, finally, on a paid ticket. Tomorrow I'm starting my dive classes so that I can get my certification before going to the Great Barrier Reef. Today I didn't do much but I spent some time on the beach, watched the end of the Saints game, Go Drew!! Then the best thing happened, as I was watching the sunset I realized they had set up for a hula show. It was awesome! They had the cutest girl dancing the hula and then they taught us how to do it too!


Nothing else too crazy, just enjoying my time away from work (its been over a month now!).

Hugs & Kisses:)

1 comment:

  1. aloha!
    I am a little late looking at your blog.
    Now I have it as a favorite, I will check it more often
    Love ya
    mom

    ReplyDelete