Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Christmas Gifts

Today's challenge is a tough one, what is the most random or odd gift you have ever received?

Now I'm not a huge gift person but the white elephant / dirty santa parties are always a blast! This year I put together a mini travel kit to take to the party I went to. It contained a dining kit (that could turn into chopsticks, spoon, fork or knife), a neon luggage tag and a collapsible cup. The other gifts included a crazy big old lamp (the classic white elephant gift), finger lights (amazing little LEDs to put on a finger to help you read in the dark), a Santa hat with mistletoe (came with Altoids and gum for your breath), a craft picture frame kit and a few other lovely random gifts. I went home that night with two new shot glasses and a small bottle of rather suspect tequila (would you drink something called white tiger??? me either).

I also remember a year when the gift that got stolen the most was a bright blue Snuggie! Another year I think there were some cookies and cocoa that were a big hit :)
There are some fun gifts out there, and its always a blast to watch people to open gifts and see the surprise on their faces!

Happy Holidays! I hope that all of your gifts light up your eyes and make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment