Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas...and move



Merry Christmas to all!!!

The last two challenges were to post some Christmas photos and to answer the question of what I would give if money were no object.

The latter is easier for me than the former (just lack of access more than anything). If money were no object I would take my family on an around the world trip (preferably over the course of a year or so) and have our friends join us at their favorite places. I would also get my dad a nice sail boat for his retirement and my mom would get the fun travel books for the planning part of our trip (something she loves to do). For my lil brother I would get him a trip to the wine sommelier school and a small wine case filled for his delight. I think the first stop would have to be Maccu Picchu since its been on our list for years. There are probably lots of other little things too, but I could go on with those for too long.

Here are some photos from Christmas day. One with me and my granny and then one with me and my pawpaw :)


Other than that, now that Christmas has come and gone, the best present I have is the present. And I'm heading back to the beautiful PNW where there are many friends and good times to be had :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Marie.
    I got your blog adress from Jo Anne.
    Great to see your pictures and read about your trip.
    Your Christmas wish for your family is great. Hope a visit to Norway is included in your plans (!). But - as you say, it depends on the money. I would also like to take my family on a trip around the world, included a stay in Little Rock. Well, time will show.
    Have a great New Year in your new life, and say hello to your lovely family from your friends in Norway.
    Love Kari

    ReplyDelete