Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Holiday Movie

My number one favorite holiday movie is definitely The Polar Express! This probably comes from memories of reading the story when I was younger and how much I love the music in the movie, Josh Groban's Believe is probably another favorite song of mine :) It also reminds me of being an RA at Purdue and anxiously awaiting the movie to come out with one of the girls on my floor. I still think of her every time I see the movie or hear the song.

if you just believe....
(from the song)

Another holiday favorite is Love Actually, not sure its totally a holiday movie but I love it anytime of year and it takes place during Christmas. Come on, how can you not a love a movie where Hugh Grant dances and sings around his house?!

Nine days left til Christmas!!! I still have some holiday shopping/crafting to do...

Hugs & love!

No comments:

Post a Comment