Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cheltenham Spa

Cheltenham Spa is where my good friend from Purdue, Brienne, lives. I'm so happy to see her and her new home is a cute town in the Cotswold area of England. I got to her town around 5p yesterday and we went out for a delightful dinner, then I learned about the game of Snooker (no, not Snookie...). It's a billiards like game, but with lots more rules. 

Today Steve had to go to work, but Brienne and I took the time to hang out and explore town a little bit. This even included a full tea with finger sandwiches, scones and delicious deserts. Oh and the tea was pretty tasty too. 
 After our tea we continued exploring and walked through some beautiful little community gardens.

Now its time for some relaxing before dinner and then tomorrow, I'm heading to Dublin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment