Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well I made it home much easier this year than last, although with a nasty cold. So far its been all family time, including a treacherous trip in the rain for dinner on Wednesday night. Now my dad and I are playing with his new toy, Beatles Rock Band :) And I'm on my new toy, a netbook!

I got a couple of great travel books thanks to my mom and some delightful journals from my brother & his girlfriend. Oh, and lots of fun travel toys or things that will come in handy. My family is all quite impressed with this plan of running to the southern hemisphere and I've been advised that New Guinea has some cannibals to beware of...


I must say its probably the best trip home in a while because I don't have a work cell phone or a work laptop to worry about answering too!! That's my merry Christmas :)

To all of you, all the best on this wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment